United Air Control provides quick, thorough, and skilled dryer vent cleaning to homeowners across Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.  By removing lint and debris from vents we improve safety, trim costs, and decrease the possibility of contaminants, such as mold and mildew.  We’ll also enhance the performance, lifespan, and reliability of your dryer.  Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and specialized tools, our skilled technicians access the complete dryer venting system, effectively cleaning and restoring optimum operation.

Stay safe with professional dryer vent cleaning!

Your lint trap catches approximates 60% of the lint.  The remaining 40% goes up and through your dryer vent system. The buildup of lint in the dryer vent is a severe fire hazard.  Proper cleaning should not be considered a do-it-yourself project.  Webs, insects, nests, lint, bacteria, dust, and other pollutants block proper airflow, and are difficult to entirely remove without causing damage to the venting system.  Call on the professionals from United Air Control to handle your project to your highest satisfaction.  We schedule convenient appointments, arrive in a timely fashion, and all of our work is backed with a 100% Guarantee.  Enjoy superior performance from your dryer, with effective service from United Air Control across Buffalo Grove, Long Grove, Wheeling, Lincolnshire, Riverwoods, IL & more.

Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning from United Air Control include:

  • Fire safety
  • Protection against carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Elimination of mold and mildew growth
  • Energy savings
  • Extended dryer life
  • Quicker drying times
  • Fewer dryer repairs
  • Increased clothing life
  • Time savings